Registered Nurse (RN)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. We are seeking a RN with at least 2 years experience in home health care. This unique position will combine skilled nursing visits throughout the community, staff supervision and new private duty client opens. We do require an individual that has flexibility with their hours in order to be available for on-call or fill-ins as needed.
We require proficient nursing skills for wound care and infusions(PIV, PORT, PICC). We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”.
Come work as many or as few hours as you want (per diem) with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available.
Office is located in Scottsdale near the 101 and Shea Blvd.
You will have to come to Scottsdale once a month for on-site training.
We mainly service Scottsdale.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Bright$tar Buck$ Program
- Referral bonus program for employees
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Simple IRA (Retirement Plan) owners match up to 3%
- Sick Paid Time Off (STO)
- Per diem position/Flexible hours
- Care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
- Manages schedule as directed by company policy and provides care in a timely and professional manner.
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required.
Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Finger Print Clearance Card
- Negative TB Test or Chest X-Ray results
- CPR Card
- Valid Driver's License
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Loading some great jobs for you...