Assists patients with activities of daily living and provides basic nursing to patients within the Certified Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer-based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Additional requirements and information for job posting:
This position is a PRN position and is required to float between our Tempe, Mesa, and Florence campuses.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...