ACUTE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR QUALITY & PATIENT SAFETY
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
DIRECTOR QUALITY & PATIENT SAFETYORGANIZATION:
National Hospital Company LOCATION:
100 Bed Community Hospital,Phoenix, AZ
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION: MUST HAVES!!
POSITION DESCRIPTION: MUST HAVES!!
- BS/RN required or Compact license
- Masters & CPHQ preferred.
- Must have director with 5+ years minimum in quality & patient safety in an acute care hospital.
- Must haveexperience with accreditation onsite inspections; corrective action plans; both drafting and implementing required
- Oversight of Quality, Patient Safety and Infection Prevention & Compliance
- Facilitates preparation for review by all regulatory agencies: *DNV, HCFA, AOA State Health Departments. Devise action plans, educate staff and execute plans.
President / Administrator
*Flat management structure: C-Suite, Directors, Staff – Regional VPs onlySALARY
: $120K to $135K DOE!
Generous relocation and benefit package CONTACT: Joan Hutton RN CPC, PresidentThe Hutton Group, Inc., email@example.com
Loading some great jobs for you...